Sunday, October 6, 2013

On the eve of my birthday --Renaissance Festival!!

What better way to spend the eve of my birthday than to stroll the grounds of the Kansas City Renaissance Festival. I love Ren Fest! So many colorful sights, smells, and characters!

This woman's strange rigging of hoopage and fabric scraps did not slow her down.




Just your run-of-the-mill jester.
 




Another period dude. Too old to wear tights like the younger guys.




Aw, this fresh-faced young lad walked right into me camera, which I did wantonly shoot, brazen wench that I am.




Lilah and her boyfriend George, atop a camel 






Fire people! Doing dangerous and reckless things with fire! I took many pictures.



















A group of Elizabethan minstrels. They asked if we had any requests. Oh sure, sure. I knew all the hits back in the 1500's.   

No comments:

Post a Comment