Sunday, January 20, 2019

A New Year ---Choose Your Adventure


 This planning questionnaire will help you set goals and make 2019 the year of your dreams!

For each item, choose one:


This year I will change:

my address
my hair color
the furnace filter
horses in midstream



This year I will go:

to great lengths
great guns
to church
crazy



This year I will release:

tension
all judgement
my pets into the wild
my inner demons



This year I will walk:

30 minutes every day
the line
the walk
like an Egyptian



This year I will keep:

on top of things
my wits about me
my powder dry
on truckin'



This year I will write:

letters
a novel
off my vacation
checks that won't bounce



This year I will drive:

old people to doctor's appointments
the speed limit
a hard bargain
to drink



This year I will scrub:

the tub
the dog
my computer of incriminating files
my elbows



This year I will remember:

my loved ones
my password
that kind of September
the Alamo



This year I will fight:

the battle of the bulge
the power
sleep
with both fists



This year I will try:

 to exercise
 a new food
 a little kindness
 men's souls



 This year I will climb:

a tree
the career ladder
every mountain
the watertower at midnight



This year I will call:

my mom more often
'em like I see 'em
in a favor
the wind Maria



This year I will break:

with tradition
my piggybank
the curse of my forebears
wind



This year I will throw:

 away old junk
 in with a cool crowd
 my voice at parties
 my back out


This year I will skip:

my midnight snack
classes
to my Lou
the arraignment



This year I will give

money to charity
unsolicited advice
myself a party
myself up to the authorities



This year I will put:

first things first
up or shut up
a little love in my heart
on the Ritz


This year I will turn:

over a new leaf
up the volume
lemons into lemonade
state's evidence


This year I will stir:

fry vegetables
a cocktail
before dawn
the turd



This year I will polish:

  the furniture
 the silver
 off that bottle of rye



This year I will start:

a diet
a diary
a riot
what I can't finish







6 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the nightmare exams in college. You are rocking through the test, feeling pretty smug because you actually know the answer to each question. Then you look back and realize you have selected "C" for every single question. Now all confidence in your answers is undermined by the thought that it is unrealistic for EVERY answer to be "C".
    I've been over and over my answers and, against all odds, I have to stick with "C', all the way down.
    Anxiously awaiting results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C all the way, huh? Interesting! Are you going to break the news to Mutt or should I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be the happiest day of her life...for a half hour, or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!! Ok, change horses in midstream, go great guns, release my inner demons, walk like an Egyptian, Keep on truckin', write a novel, drive a hard bargain, scrub the tub, remember my loved ones, fight the power, try men's souls, climb a tree, call 'em like I see 'em, break the curse of my forebears, throw my voice at parties (my favorite), skip to my Lou, give myself a party, put a little love in my heart, turn state's evidence, stir before dawn, polish off that bottle of rye, start what I can't finish. Yeah, I'm pleased with that--thanks!! hahah!

    ReplyDelete