My soul in the dead of winter Simone Wednesday, January 02, 2019 A photographic representation Comments H.B.January 3, 2019 at 12:10 PMWait!That looks like Bengt. What is he doing in Kansas at this time of year?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPeriodical CuriosityJanuary 4, 2019 at 11:16 AMhahahahah!! how did you become such a summer baby? Too funny.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneJanuary 4, 2019 at 6:32 PMThis comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneJanuary 4, 2019 at 6:33 PMH.B, my soul is Bengt. I am he. Way to know your way around Swedish cinema! Peri, it has been an evolution, let me tell you.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
August is the Month of Lengthening Shadows This is a rerun of a post from August 2019. Re-posting in memory of mom and her favorite month. August 7, 2011 Email fr… Keep reading
Typing Fool Ack! I hate it when I don't have time to blog.But the Jerry clip is me right now. I have been trying to keep up wit… Keep reading
Burn Barrel Holy smoke. This is the way I remember it. How ours looked, in the back yard, behind the elm tree, next to the alley. A… Keep reading
Dirty Water This is one of my favorite songs from the 60's. We had the 45 when I was a kid. I listened to it in the basement ag… Keep reading
Lightning Field In reading about Walter De Maria's Lightning Field, installed in a remote desert area of southwestern New Mexico i… Keep reading
I Wanna Live In Robot Town Oh, if only I could weld....the robots I might create. Random metals are a wonderful thing, when they are brought toget… Keep reading
Wait!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like Bengt. What is he doing in Kansas at this time of year?
hahahahah!! how did you become such a summer baby? Too funny.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteH.B, my soul is Bengt. I am he. Way to know your way around Swedish cinema!
ReplyDeletePeri, it has been an evolution, let me tell you.