Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Coffee perfection at Town Topic


This is the coffee at Town Topic. This is how they serve it, with a pyramid of creamers.

I took this photo back in April. What was it that made the coffee taste so good? Was it the fact that it was around midnight, and I was out of Johnson County and out of my routine? Was it the patty melt I ate in-between sips?  All I know is every time I've had their coffee it was GOOD. They might be old and greasy, but they know what's what at the Town Topic.

And their coffee is *magic* coffee, because even though I downed several cups, and felt the full loving arms of the caffeine as I drank, I went home to bed and slept like a baby.

 
Patty Melt --oh, I want one right now.   




Stop in--any time of the day or night!

No comments:

Post a Comment