2017 has me like.... Simone Wednesday, January 04, 2017 So much for reflection and burning candles and shit. I'm having trouble adjusting to the new year. Comments H.B.January 4, 2017 at 6:53 AMhold on to your trousers. It only ramps up from here.I, for one, have been holding off paying any bills...that "date" thing.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneJanuary 4, 2017 at 8:27 AMYeah, I hear ya. Though for some odd reason I have a predilection for odd numbers. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Lightning Field In reading about Walter De Maria's Lightning Field, installed in a remote desert area of southwestern New Mexico i… Keep reading
Heart of Gold WOW. I think I saw the best concert of my life last night, and I'm still all a-tingle. Neil, man. Neil Young. He pla… Keep reading
Cheeses Of My Life I have tasted the cheese, er cheeses, of my life –a P’tit Basque and Prince De Claverolle. Both cheeses are French, mad… Keep reading
Burl's Pearl's -- Burl Ives' Surprising Oeuvre Tis the season for everything Burl Ives. As the Burl Ives My Ass Coalition (BIMAC) launches its predictable boycott ag… Keep reading
Cicada-mania! Weee-oh weee-oh weee-oh weee-oh.....one of my favorite summer tunes growing up in western Kansas wasn't on the radi… Keep reading
hold on to your trousers. It only ramps up from here.
ReplyDeleteI, for one, have been holding off paying any bills...that "date" thing.
Yeah, I hear ya. Though for some odd reason I have a predilection for odd numbers.
ReplyDelete