Saturday, December 22, 2018

The Bad Seed at Christmastime



"You want some candy? Go on. Take a piece. Aren't they pretty? Pretty candy. Have one. I mean, they aren't poison. Ha ha. Why would they be?  Go on, take one. Any piece. Any piece you want. Come on.  It's just candy, not poison. Ha  ha. Why would I say that? Ha  ha. You like candy. So have one. Come on, do it. Have a piece. It's not like you're going to keel over dead from poison.  Ha ha. Why do I keep saying that? Ha ha.  Ha  ha  ha ha.  Hurry up! Take one! I mean it.  Take some candy. Come on! Take the candy! Take the candy! NOW! DO IT! DO IT! What's wrong with you? It's just candy! It's not poison, I swear! Why are you looking at me like that?!!     

3 comments:

  1. uh...I think candy really is poison, so...
    (except that bridge mix. Bridge mix is, most likely, good for you. I've made a meal of bridge mix many times and I ain't ded, yet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridge mix---I've definitely encountered bags of it in the candy aisle, but had to look it up. Here in the U.S. we have Brach's "bridge mix" but did you know that in Canada it's a Hershey's thing and it's sold as "bridge mixture"? Being north of Canada you probably knew that! Bridge mixture ---doesn't roll off the tongue. It sounds like a bag of concrete powder.


    Bridge mix conjures up people snacking at bridge games. But the name could have originated from candy bits that were left on the conveyor belt, or "bridge" during manufacturing. (Wikipedia). Bon appetit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god thank you. this was perfect and what I needed. ha ha. :D

    ReplyDelete