A shout out to my fellow radical militant librarians Simone Wednesday, August 06, 2008 Thanks for keeping it real, comradesKeep fighting the good fight until I return Comments AnonymousAugust 7, 2008 at 2:08 PMYes Comrade Simone, we will keep fighting the good fight and we will be stronger when you join us again. I love this!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Don't You Want To Sing With Heino? I have Germanic ancestry in my blood but I swear to god sometimes I don't understand the German people at all. Keep reading
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
Dirty Water This is one of my favorite songs from the 60's. We had the 45 when I was a kid. I listened to it in the basement ag… Keep reading
Random Acts Of Canineness Galloping horses couldn't have surprised us more. In one wooosh the canine had bounded across the room and ONTO THE… Keep reading
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Burl Protesters Disrupt Holiday Festivities Peaksville, MD – A beloved holiday tradition turned ugly in Peaksville, Maryland when local pro-Burl and anti-Burl fac… Keep reading
Yes Comrade Simone, we will keep fighting the good fight and we will be stronger when you join us again. I love this!
ReplyDelete