Fun with fungi Simone Wednesday, August 06, 2008 Red, yellow, brown, striated...I'm lost in a wonderland of fungi, mushrooms, lichen, slime molds....Andi, you'd be delirious if you were here. Comments AnonymousAugust 7, 2008 at 2:09 PMBeautiful picture! Yes, I would be in wonderland with Alice--Thanks for posting this!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
A New Year ---Choose Your Adventure This planning questionnaire will help you set goals and make 2019 the year of your dreams!For each item, choose one:T… Keep reading
Playin' Ice Storm Bingo Been playing since last night, when the sound of ice pelting the deck, the trees, the electrical grid, pricked up my e… Keep reading
Tornado Drill! Just like that winter is turning to spring and in Kansas that means one thing -- let the tornado drills begin! Kansas i… Keep reading
Snapshot of a forgotten spring ritual from bygone days Children gather for the turd cake Keep reading
Beautiful picture! Yes, I would be in wonderland with Alice--Thanks for posting this!
ReplyDelete