Men on meth doing ladders.... Simone Monday, February 20, 2017 I mean men on math doing ladders..... I mean men on ladders doing math! Geez! Comments Periodical CuriosityFebruary 21, 2017 at 12:57 PMi like. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyH.B.February 23, 2017 at 8:24 AMIf you haven't already, go see Hidden Figures.See a GREAT movie and, as a bonus, see women on ladders doing math!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySuzanneFebruary 23, 2017 at 3:26 PMHmmmmmmm...and hahahaha! So what are you saying, Simone? That's a HUGE equasion!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneFebruary 23, 2017 at 5:10 PMH.B. -I did see it, and you're right!! There were women on ladders doing math!! I love it when you need a chalkboard so big you have to go high to work the figure. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneFebruary 23, 2017 at 5:11 PMSuzanne, just trying to "step up" the fun on my blog. Yuk yuk. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Playin' Ice Storm Bingo Been playing since last night, when the sound of ice pelting the deck, the trees, the electrical grid, pricked up my e… Keep reading
A New Year ---Choose Your Adventure This planning questionnaire will help you set goals and make 2019 the year of your dreams!For each item, choose one:T… Keep reading
Tornado Drill! Just like that winter is turning to spring and in Kansas that means one thing -- let the tornado drills begin! Kansas i… Keep reading
Snapshot of a forgotten spring ritual from bygone days Children gather for the turd cake Keep reading
i like. :)
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't already, go see Hidden Figures.
ReplyDeleteSee a GREAT movie and, as a bonus, see women on ladders doing math!
Hmmmmmmm...and hahahaha! So what are you saying, Simone? That's a HUGE equasion!
ReplyDeleteH.B. -I did see it, and you're right!! There were women on ladders doing math!! I love it when you need a chalkboard so big you have to go high to work the figure.
ReplyDeleteSuzanne, just trying to "step up" the fun on my blog. Yuk yuk.
ReplyDelete