Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random Thoughts Of November


We've pushed off from the shore of October. Heading for the high seas of December.

This winter, how cold will I be?

If I wear a coat that makes my shoulders look bigger than my head, will I command more respect?

Can I get a coat long enough to hide my bathrobe?

If I leave my car outside, I'll have to scrape my windows in the morning. On the other hand, if I park my car in the garage, the flame from the
water heater might mix with the gas fumes and blow everything to kingdom come. I'll probably go with the scraping windows plan.

I got some "pinon" incense at a Native American shop.
It makes my house smell like a wood fire. Awesome!

As the days grow shorter and darker, I am developing
a new past-time: Soup


1 comment:

  1. Ah, smile. I love the pic. I need to get "pinon".

    ReplyDelete