9/19/19!! Simone Thursday, September 19, 2019 It's 9/19/19! 9/19/19!!! And what else is there to say? But that it's 9/19/19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One thing I like about this day is I can get confused and think we're still in the 1900's. Yeah, I liked the 20th century. Comments H.B.September 20, 2019 at 7:10 AMI can't find the time stamp on this post so I'm just going to assume it loaded @ 9:19:19 AMReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneSeptember 25, 2019 at 12:52 AMDang, wish I'd thought of that!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Playin' Ice Storm Bingo Been playing since last night, when the sound of ice pelting the deck, the trees, the electrical grid, pricked up my e… Keep reading
A New Year ---Choose Your Adventure This planning questionnaire will help you set goals and make 2019 the year of your dreams!For each item, choose one:T… Keep reading
Snapshot of a forgotten spring ritual from bygone days Children gather for the turd cake Keep reading
Tornado Drill! Just like that winter is turning to spring and in Kansas that means one thing -- let the tornado drills begin! Kansas i… Keep reading
I can't find the time stamp on this post so I'm just going to assume it loaded @ 9:19:19 AM
ReplyDeleteDang, wish I'd thought of that!
ReplyDelete