Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Kansas City Royals in the World Series

The Kansas City Royals are in the World Series!  This is really happening!

How can I make the most of it?

I am kicking myself because I get the Kansas City Star but didn't bother to snip the Royals players cut-outs before I threw the papers into the recycling.

Now I want these little men in paper form: 









There are so many things you can do with them! Look what Dykes Library at KU Med did with theirs!



The Royals making it to the World Series and playing the first game in Kansas City means lots of people eating and drinking, celebrating, and lots of local businesses trying to get in on the action. Which means discounts and freebies! I want to take advantage of these discounts and freebies! I have been trolling Twitter all day looking for deals. I'll take pizza, subs, or beer, but I'm especially looking for someone who will give me a cheap latte.   

1 comment:

  1. suzanne, october loverOctober 22, 2014 at 5:31 PM

    well, I hope they do better tonight, my goodness! First game sucked! Keep looking for deals....that latte is out there somewhere...maybe you should be trolling the stadium. Love the cut-outs.

    ReplyDelete