This is a test Comments H.B.May 18, 2014 at 8:27 PMSo....I can come out of the basement?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Spocktober! The month has almost got away from me! I can't believe I am just now posting about it. It's not logical, captai… Keep reading
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
Don't You Want To Sing With Heino? I have Germanic ancestry in my blood but I swear to god sometimes I don't understand the German people at all. Keep reading
How I Came To Be Crowned Chili Queen It started with that trip through the bean aisle of Hyvee, when I picked up two 30 oz. cans of chili beans and said, &q… Keep reading
Car Tag The Merry Pranksters I'm looking for a word or phrase that evokes a free-wheelin' non-conformist spirit of adve… Keep reading
So....I can come out of the basement?
ReplyDelete