Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Blog Goes In For Some Navel-Gazing


I didn't know what to write about today and was poking around in the administrative side of my blog when I noticed the accumulated list of labels I've used on previous posts. After staring blankly at them for awhile, I decided to list some of them here. Taken out of context, these labels are random and confusing ---all the more reason to reprise them.

And so, without further ado --Labels from my blog:

afterlife, archipelago, axis of evil, azoic, bad hair, badass hair, baked Alaska, Bee Gees, big red cat, biologists, blocked creativity, bottom mud, Burl Ives My Ass Coalition, caffeine tremor, catfish, danish, Donovan, Eishenhower, Emma Peel, Eugene Debs, fungi, Gamma Ray (rock band), happy meat, Harpo Marx, hell, hemp intelligence, high altitude flight, HotPoint appliances, june bug, keffiyeh, lawn care, marrying the Beatles, Mashed Potato Hut, math nightmares, mediums, Mexican jumping beans, moderately gifted, Nick Drake, Noche de los Rabanos, non-violent civil disobedience, Obama, October, Pilgrims, poplars, pressure suit, Reinhold Niebuhr, sea-monkeys, Shatner, Srinagar, Stella Artois, tap-dancing, Tupperware Liberation Front, ways to transport plutonium, Wiley Post.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm ... plenty of evidence here of a non-conforming mental process. These are not approved keywords for good well-behaved citizens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True enough, odious one. Please don't report me to the authorities. Although I'm not sure they would take anyone named Zarcon seriously.

    ReplyDelete