Monday, July 14, 2008

Wisdom From My Grouper Friend




Come on in, babe

The water's fine

Those who swim own the earth

To think otherwise is the mass delusion of terrestrial beings

The land sinks and caves in

It cracks and quakes

It's swallowed up, it disappears

But water goes anywhere it likes

And us with it

Time to turn in your earth lungs

and grow a pair

fins, I mean

Do you wanna hear a joke?

the best one I know?

some humans think they started out

as fish

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

they'll find out

why wait to evolve?

you humans like to talk about it

go with the flow, you say

some day, you'll have to

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

we'll be waiting on the ocean floor

they say still waters run the deepest

don't believe it

it's a friggin' PARTY down here

don't worry

you'll adapt in time

you need just four words to live by

When in doubt, float

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious and wise. I love this! The photo is great!
    Oh, and sorry to accidentally take over your blog--I didn't realize I was logged in to your account until it was too late...Please delete and check it out on my blog :) Hey, did your grouper friend tell you that we come from Manitees? I feel like we have some sea cow in us....Let me know! Peace.

    ReplyDelete