How 610 Sports Radio Ruled My Days In October Simone Sunday, November 06, 2016 Happy for the Cubs and their fans! Looking back at the wild ride the Royals gave us last year....and how I became a tad bit obsessive.... Comments SuzanneNovember 9, 2016 at 3:55 PMLove!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Lightning Field In reading about Walter De Maria's Lightning Field, installed in a remote desert area of southwestern New Mexico i… Keep reading
Heart of Gold WOW. I think I saw the best concert of my life last night, and I'm still all a-tingle. Neil, man. Neil Young. He pla… Keep reading
Cheeses Of My Life I have tasted the cheese, er cheeses, of my life –a P’tit Basque and Prince De Claverolle. Both cheeses are French, mad… Keep reading
Burl's Pearl's -- Burl Ives' Surprising Oeuvre Tis the season for everything Burl Ives. As the Burl Ives My Ass Coalition (BIMAC) launches its predictable boycott ag… Keep reading
Cicada-mania! Weee-oh weee-oh weee-oh weee-oh.....one of my favorite summer tunes growing up in western Kansas wasn't on the radi… Keep reading
Love!
ReplyDelete