Tis The Season For Embarrassing Oversights Simone Monday, December 03, 2007 Comments AnonymousDecember 4, 2007 at 9:41 AMDo you want to touch my monkey? Touch it, love it. Now it is the time we dance..do do do do do.Shprocketsch! That's what this pose reminds me of. Peace and Love-'Tis the season.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Car Tag The Merry Pranksters I'm looking for a word or phrase that evokes a free-wheelin' non-conformist spirit of adve… Keep reading
Oddly Correct On Friday, Roger and I checked out a hole-in-the wall coffee place in Westport called "Oddly Correct." The … Keep reading
Simone's Rules for Snow Days We're up to our arses in snow and there's more on the way! I love the freedom of no school and no work, but in… Keep reading
How to Meteorite Should you one day hear a tremendous crash, feel the house shake, and find a hole in your roof, with the air smelling o… Keep reading
Do you want to touch my monkey? Touch it, love it. Now it is the time we dance..do do do do do.
ReplyDeleteShprocketsch! That's what this pose reminds me of. Peace and Love-'Tis the season.