Vortex Simone Saturday, April 17, 2010 Can't talk --caught in a swirling vortex Comments suzanneApril 17, 2010 at 7:48 PMhang on, keep your goggles on,,you'll come out the other end sooner than you think!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMarcApril 17, 2010 at 11:58 PMFeels like my life...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPeriodical CuriosityApril 18, 2010 at 9:47 AMMaybe we'll bump into each other :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
Don't You Want To Sing With Heino? I have Germanic ancestry in my blood but I swear to god sometimes I don't understand the German people at all. Keep reading
How I Came To Be Crowned Chili Queen It started with that trip through the bean aisle of Hyvee, when I picked up two 30 oz. cans of chili beans and said, &q… Keep reading
The Physics Of A Falling Coffee Cup On Tuesday this incredible thing happened at work. I didn't think such a thing was possible. The laws of falling bo… Keep reading
Dirty Water This is one of my favorite songs from the 60's. We had the 45 when I was a kid. I listened to it in the basement ag… Keep reading
hang on, keep your goggles on,,you'll come out the other end sooner than you think!
ReplyDeleteFeels like my life...
ReplyDeleteMaybe we'll bump into each other :)
ReplyDelete