Here's Your Horkheimer Simone Friday, April 16, 2010 I posted this so you would have plenty of time to get ready for National Astronomy Day. Jack is all jazzed about it and can speak of nothing else. Comments suzanneApril 16, 2010 at 3:20 PMwowie wow! i am actually excited about next saturday! thanks, simone. getting my binocs ready now!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyOuter Space AlienApril 17, 2010 at 11:57 PMEarth friends you must listen to this wise man. Why you do not he is more popular?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPeriodical CuriosityApril 18, 2010 at 9:51 AMThis guy is so classic! I, too, wonder why he is not more popular. It may be up to you, Freethe, to expose the masses to this wonderful space maniac :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Dirty Water This is one of my favorite songs from the 60's. We had the 45 when I was a kid. I listened to it in the basement ag… Keep reading
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Cicada-mania! Weee-oh weee-oh weee-oh weee-oh.....one of my favorite summer tunes growing up in western Kansas wasn't on the radi… Keep reading
August is the Month of Lengthening Shadows This is a rerun of a post from August 2019. Re-posting in memory of mom and her favorite month. August 7, 2011 Email fr… Keep reading
Napkin, Fork, Hamburger Here's one thing I'm relieved about: I don't have to make Lilah look like a dinner napkin. She'd been t… Keep reading
My Disturbing Holiday Revelations Ho Ho Ho! Here you go! My disturbing holiday revelations of 2012 : I've been hoarding eggnog the whole month of D… Keep reading
wowie wow! i am actually excited about next saturday! thanks, simone. getting my binocs ready now!
ReplyDeleteEarth friends you must listen to this wise man. Why you do not he is more popular?
ReplyDeleteThis guy is so classic! I, too, wonder why he is not more popular. It may be up to you, Freethe, to expose the masses to this wonderful space maniac :)
ReplyDelete