"Today, We Are All Marilyns!" Simone Friday, November 07, 2008 (John is the prettiest by far) Comments AnonymousNovember 9, 2008 at 9:32 PMI am feeling pretty dense as I look at this. I can't figure out who these people are. One of them looks like it might be Obama, and the woman looks like she might be the woman who played Elaine on Seinfeld. But the other two -- I haven't a clue.But I agree -- I am definitely a Marilyn today.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousNovember 10, 2008 at 4:54 PMMarc, you're kidding, right? Look again. It's Biden, McCain and Palin. Though I admit in a blond wig Palin looks a little bit like Elaine on Seinfeld.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousNovember 11, 2008 at 8:41 PMYou two are funny.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Don't You Want To Sing With Heino? I have Germanic ancestry in my blood but I swear to god sometimes I don't understand the German people at all. Keep reading
Dirty Water This is one of my favorite songs from the 60's. We had the 45 when I was a kid. I listened to it in the basement ag… Keep reading
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
Random Acts Of Canineness Galloping horses couldn't have surprised us more. In one wooosh the canine had bounded across the room and ONTO THE… Keep reading
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Is It Time To Get Started On Those Collateral Vessels? Everyone knows that the heart is a muscle. But who wants to dwell on it? I am well aware that my heart --progenitor and… Keep reading
I am feeling pretty dense as I look at this. I can't figure out who these people are. One of them looks like it might be Obama, and the woman looks like she might be the woman who played Elaine on Seinfeld. But the other two -- I haven't a clue.
ReplyDeleteBut I agree -- I am definitely a Marilyn today.
Marc, you're kidding, right? Look again. It's Biden, McCain and Palin. Though I admit in a blond wig Palin looks a little bit like Elaine on Seinfeld.
ReplyDeleteYou two are funny.
ReplyDelete