LIGHT/DARK MODE

Pneumatic!

 


I love that my drugstore still uses these pneumatic tubes! When I go through the drive-thru I ignore the lane next to the window and make a beeline for the lane with the pneumatic tube! I'm so glad this old technology still exists. What fun to hit  "SEND" and watch the canister go whooosh!! up the tube and disappear.  Then the wait.... until here it comes back! Taking the canister out and opening the lid for my drugs is like retrieving a message in the bottle. After I put it back in place, I can't resist hitting "SEND" again. Whoooosh!!!!









Comments

Random Old Baloney

Insert whomping good organ music here.

It's Not Just a Physical Thing

Our essence is spirit. Our existence----boundless.

Subscribe to Free The Human Beings

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

instagram @monyhere