Cicada-mania! Cartoon version Simone Wednesday, September 02, 2026 Comments H.B.September 10, 2026 at 8:54 AMI feel cheated! 'Round these parts, we seem to have skipped the cicada-fest and gone directly to the evening katydid sing-a-long. I have to admit, given a choice I'm always going with katy, but I truly wish I could experience both...in order.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneSeptember 11, 2026 at 8:53 PMWe have both. Cicadas by day, katydids at night. I do like the katys, but if forced to choose, I'm going with the cicadas. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
Bright Objects Hypnotize the Mind I did not know that April the 14th was National Poem in Your Pocket Day. I did know that April was National Poetry Mont… Keep reading
Hail, October! Yes!-- Hail, October! In welcoming this glorious and best of all months, I bring you the words of my sister Laura, who… Keep reading
Wunnerful, Wunnerful Oh god, this made me laugh until I almost cried. Here "Gail and Dale", the perky, steam-cleaned duo on Lawre… Keep reading
I feel cheated!
ReplyDelete'Round these parts, we seem to have skipped the cicada-fest and gone directly to the evening katydid sing-a-long. I have to admit, given a choice I'm always going with katy, but I truly wish I could experience both...in order.
We have both. Cicadas by day, katydids at night. I do like the katys, but if forced to choose, I'm going with the cicadas.
ReplyDelete