Report of Findings From Hell Simone Wednesday, June 15, 2016 Found in the bowels of the library where I work. I like the plainspoken label, making its bold assertion without any further qualifications or fanfare. It won't win him any awards, but Dr. Noel Lloyd is a fine typist. Comments Periodical CuriosityJune 23, 2016 at 9:35 AMhahaha!! I can't wait to hear this!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplysuzanneJuly 5, 2016 at 6:46 PMwell geez. i gotta know what he found in hell!! pretty important stuff, i would think,,,to know.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Kerouac Quoted “The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of every… Keep reading
I Wanna Drive a Big Rectangle I used to think a 1980's Volvo wagon was the ultimate in mobile rectangularity, but this is the real beast. It'… Keep reading
Outer Space Alien Speaks! If you've followed this blog you've seen comments by a mysterious figure who goes by the name "Outer Space… Keep reading
Is It Time To Get Started On Those Collateral Vessels? Everyone knows that the heart is a muscle. But who wants to dwell on it? I am well aware that my heart --progenitor and… Keep reading
The Physics Of A Falling Coffee Cup On Tuesday this incredible thing happened at work. I didn't think such a thing was possible. The laws of falling bo… Keep reading
hahaha!! I can't wait to hear this!
ReplyDeletewell geez. i gotta know what he found in hell!! pretty important stuff, i would think,,,to know.
ReplyDelete