LIGHT/DARK MODE

It's October!



 October is here! It's my favorite month. Why, you ask? Oh, you didn't ask. I'll tell you anyway.     

 October's a mood. 

It's a bigass pancho. The kind with fringe that catches in your bike spokes and gets too close to the fire. But you wear it all the same.   

October is a smoking burn barrel in your back yard you've hid from the authorities.

October is crunchy. Scratchy.    

October is groovy. October is campy.

October says,  harvest me.

October is spooky. It has pumpkins for spies. 

October is your last chance before the snow flies.

But October is my beginning. It's the month from whence I emerged. 

And it is the month of my increasing power! 

Hail October!!





 

Comments

Random Old Baloney

Insert whomping good organ music here.

It's Not Just a Physical Thing

Our essence is spirit. Our existence----boundless.

Subscribe to Free The Human Beings

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

instagram @monyhere