It was dark in my car. Comments H.B.October 7, 2021 at 7:21 AMA lyrical masterpiece!(might want to add some instrumental accompaniment...really, really loud accompaniment)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyH.B.October 7, 2021 at 7:22 AMOh...and Happy Birthday, btw.But we already knew that.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneOctober 7, 2021 at 2:38 PMReally really loud?? What you sayin?!!! Ha!! Thanks for the birthday wishes. :-) ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Spocktober! The month has almost got away from me! I can't believe I am just now posting about it. It's not logical, captai… Keep reading
How I Came To Be Crowned Chili Queen It started with that trip through the bean aisle of Hyvee, when I picked up two 30 oz. cans of chili beans and said, &q… Keep reading
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
The Physics Of A Falling Coffee Cup On Tuesday this incredible thing happened at work. I didn't think such a thing was possible. The laws of falling bo… Keep reading
A lyrical masterpiece!
ReplyDelete(might want to add some instrumental accompaniment...really, really loud accompaniment)
Oh...and Happy Birthday, btw.
ReplyDeleteBut we already knew that.
Really really loud?? What you sayin?!!! Ha!! Thanks for the birthday wishes. :-)
ReplyDelete