A Sewing Move They Didn't Teach in Home Ec Class. Simone Wednesday, May 17, 2017 Wait, what are they advertising here again? Comments H.B.May 18, 2017 at 7:17 AMThe green bottle. It implies that greasy or dry hair is not a problem. If not, I wonder what other problems your hair could have. Hmmmmmm...maybe I should buy a bottle.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneMay 18, 2017 at 2:14 PMI'm freaked out that Vaseline ever made shampoo!! I think they'd have a marketing problem if they tried to roll these product out today. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPeriodical CuriosityMay 19, 2017 at 8:06 AMBaah! That is hilarious! Great find/idea. Ridiculous ad.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Playin' Ice Storm Bingo Been playing since last night, when the sound of ice pelting the deck, the trees, the electrical grid, pricked up my e… Keep reading
A New Year ---Choose Your Adventure This planning questionnaire will help you set goals and make 2019 the year of your dreams!For each item, choose one:T… Keep reading
Snapshot of a forgotten spring ritual from bygone days Children gather for the turd cake Keep reading
Tornado Drill! Just like that winter is turning to spring and in Kansas that means one thing -- let the tornado drills begin! Kansas i… Keep reading
The green bottle. It implies that greasy or dry hair is not a problem. If not, I wonder what other problems your hair could have. Hmmmmmm...maybe I should buy a bottle.
ReplyDeleteI'm freaked out that Vaseline ever made shampoo!! I think they'd have a marketing problem if they tried to roll these product out today.
ReplyDeleteBaah! That is hilarious! Great find/idea. Ridiculous ad.
ReplyDelete