Link to Lilah's Choir Concert Starting at 7:00 pm Wednesday night Simone Wednesday, December 04, 2013 Link to live stream of Lilah's choir concert. Click the link below: http://smeharbinger.net/featured/live-broadcast-holiday-choir-concert Comments H.B.December 4, 2013 at 7:28 PMNice!They need a sound man...volume is too low (or phone sucks)Now you need to teach your sister how live stream works. ReplyDeleteRepliesSimoneDecember 5, 2013 at 6:21 PMThese things were meant to be heard live, not squashed onto a tiny screen and streamed through a tiny speaker. I suspect such modest renderings don't set well with my sister, either.DeleteRepliesReplyReplySimoneDecember 5, 2013 at 6:18 PMThis comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Arctic Beast From yesterday's Kansas City Star:Forecast for Tuesday: A chance of snow by Tuesday night. High of 14 degrees.Forec… Keep reading
Is It Time To Get Started On Those Collateral Vessels? Everyone knows that the heart is a muscle. But who wants to dwell on it? I am well aware that my heart --progenitor and… Keep reading
Bulky. Trashy. Cheri and I were out for our evening walk and began to get the sense that something was up in the neighborhood. I saw m… Keep reading
The Physics Of A Falling Coffee Cup On Tuesday this incredible thing happened at work. I didn't think such a thing was possible. The laws of falling bo… Keep reading
Gladiator Inspired Zliten mosaic from Libya circa the 2nd century. Note the footwear. I was browsing the Payless Shoes website when I saw t… Keep reading
Don't You Want To Sing With Heino? I have Germanic ancestry in my blood but I swear to god sometimes I don't understand the German people at all. Keep reading
Nice!
ReplyDeleteThey need a sound man...volume is too low (or phone sucks)
Now you need to teach your sister how live stream works.
These things were meant to be heard live, not squashed onto a tiny screen and streamed through a tiny speaker. I suspect such modest renderings don't set well with my sister, either.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete