Watch the drummer Simone Tuesday, June 04, 2013 The group's name was Starbuck. I love their drummer. Watch him. Comments suzanneJune 4, 2013 at 2:36 PMi used to love this song! drummer was in the zone, as was the marimba player and mr. lead singer. the weed zone, most likely.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneJune 4, 2013 at 6:52 PMI love this song too! I forgot all about it until just recently. Yeah, they're in some kind of zone alright. Why I love the 70's.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyjazz geekJune 7, 2013 at 7:57 AMThis makes me a cynic, but I think the drummer is trying to act like he's in the zone. Great to watch. I love the keyboard part after "Moonlight" ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Playin' Ice Storm Bingo Been playing since last night, when the sound of ice pelting the deck, the trees, the electrical grid, pricked up my e… Keep reading
A New Year ---Choose Your Adventure This planning questionnaire will help you set goals and make 2019 the year of your dreams!For each item, choose one:T… Keep reading
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Snapshot of a forgotten spring ritual from bygone days Children gather for the turd cake Keep reading
Tornado Drill! Just like that winter is turning to spring and in Kansas that means one thing -- let the tornado drills begin! Kansas i… Keep reading
i used to love this song! drummer was in the zone, as was the marimba player and mr. lead singer. the weed zone, most likely.
ReplyDeleteI love this song too! I forgot all about it until just recently. Yeah, they're in some kind of zone alright. Why I love the 70's.
ReplyDeleteThis makes me a cynic, but I think the drummer is trying to act like he's in the zone. Great to watch. I love the keyboard part after "Moonlight"
ReplyDelete