New Pee Wee Refrigerator Magnet! Simone Friday, September 14, 2012 It's about time I had one of these up on the ol' icebox again! Comments
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Random Acts Of Canineness Galloping horses couldn't have surprised us more. In one wooosh the canine had bounded across the room and ONTO THE… Keep reading
2011 Is Here And Waits For No One It's only the 3rd. The year is so tender. Yet here we are, breaking it in. Everything gearing up, full steam ahead.… Keep reading
Don't You Want To Sing With Heino? I have Germanic ancestry in my blood but I swear to god sometimes I don't understand the German people at all. Keep reading
My Disturbing Holiday Revelations Ho Ho Ho! Here you go! My disturbing holiday revelations of 2012 : I've been hoarding eggnog the whole month of D… Keep reading
Cheeses Of My Life I have tasted the cheese, er cheeses, of my life –a P’tit Basque and Prince De Claverolle. Both cheeses are French, mad… Keep reading
Comments
Post a Comment