Bluebird Simone Wednesday, March 04, 2009 spring ghostshape shifterdenim jacket against glassfracturing lightsplit second dervishsending a ripplethe act of becoming visiblethe smell of windows openinghappiness Comments Periodical CuriosityMarch 4, 2009 at 3:34 PMYay! This post and the new look gave me an open mouthed smile! I love your lines and I love your lines. More drawings and poems, please.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Playin' Ice Storm Bingo Been playing since last night, when the sound of ice pelting the deck, the trees, the electrical grid, pricked up my e… Keep reading
A New Year ---Choose Your Adventure This planning questionnaire will help you set goals and make 2019 the year of your dreams!For each item, choose one:T… Keep reading
Snapshot of a forgotten spring ritual from bygone days Children gather for the turd cake Keep reading
Tornado Drill! Just like that winter is turning to spring and in Kansas that means one thing -- let the tornado drills begin! Kansas i… Keep reading
Yay! This post and the new look gave me an open mouthed smile! I love your lines and I love your lines. More drawings and poems, please.
ReplyDelete