Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Don't You Want To Sing With Heino? I have Germanic ancestry in my blood but I swear to god sometimes I don't understand the German people at all. Keep reading
Random Acts Of Canineness Galloping horses couldn't have surprised us more. In one wooosh the canine had bounded across the room and ONTO THE… Keep reading
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
Electricity It's time for some mindless 80's synthpop. Yes, it's simplistic and repetitive, but at its best, it can als… Keep reading
My Disturbing Holiday Revelations Ho Ho Ho! Here you go! My disturbing holiday revelations of 2012 : I've been hoarding eggnog the whole month of D… Keep reading
Comments
Post a Comment