Happy Earthly Birthday Simone Wednesday, December 15, 2021 This existential birthday tune has a few questions for you..... Comments H.B.December 16, 2021 at 10:15 PMI’m not real clear from whence I came but it wasn’t bad enough to leave a lasting impression. I assume that’s where I’m destined to return. I think I might have been nekked when I got here…hoping to return with my boots on. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneDecember 17, 2021 at 10:55 AMI'm relieved to know you aren't an alien. Well at least, so you say....ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneDecember 17, 2021 at 10:56 AMOr wait....you didn't really say, did you.....ReplyDeleteRepliesH.B.December 17, 2021 at 11:42 AMGood catch...I mean, if I were an alienDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Don't You Want To Sing With Heino? I have Germanic ancestry in my blood but I swear to god sometimes I don't understand the German people at all. Keep reading
Dirty Water This is one of my favorite songs from the 60's. We had the 45 when I was a kid. I listened to it in the basement ag… Keep reading
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
Random Acts Of Canineness Galloping horses couldn't have surprised us more. In one wooosh the canine had bounded across the room and ONTO THE… Keep reading
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Is It Time To Get Started On Those Collateral Vessels? Everyone knows that the heart is a muscle. But who wants to dwell on it? I am well aware that my heart --progenitor and… Keep reading
I’m not real clear from whence I came but it wasn’t bad enough to leave a lasting impression. I assume that’s where I’m destined to return. I think I might have been nekked when I got here…hoping to return with my boots on.
ReplyDeleteI'm relieved to know you aren't an alien. Well at least, so you say....
ReplyDeleteOr wait....you didn't really say, did you.....
ReplyDeleteGood catch...I mean, if I were an alien
Delete