Pink Rambler Memories Simone Thursday, March 11, 2021 Comments H.B.March 11, 2021 at 8:26 AMYikes! Sounds like a string of mildly horrifying experiences. But, on the plus side, through it all there was a pink Rambler, so...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneMarch 11, 2021 at 9:25 PMExactly! It was a Rambler! And it was very pink! I might have been carsick, but it was one sweet ride!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Don't You Want To Sing With Heino? I have Germanic ancestry in my blood but I swear to god sometimes I don't understand the German people at all. Keep reading
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
Random Acts Of Canineness Galloping horses couldn't have surprised us more. In one wooosh the canine had bounded across the room and ONTO THE… Keep reading
Electricity It's time for some mindless 80's synthpop. Yes, it's simplistic and repetitive, but at its best, it can als… Keep reading
Little Artists Annabelle likes to freeze videos on YouTube and try to draw the cartoon characters. One of her favorite cartoons right … Keep reading
Yikes! Sounds like a string of mildly horrifying experiences. But, on the plus side, through it all there was a pink Rambler, so...
ReplyDeleteExactly! It was a Rambler! And it was very pink! I might have been carsick, but it was one sweet ride!
ReplyDelete