Hell Week Simone Sunday, April 02, 2017 The time-honored ritual is once again in full swing Comments H.B.April 3, 2017 at 3:48 PMThat looks like a '39 Chevy.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneApril 4, 2017 at 3:07 PMHa ha! Of course that of all things in the pic would be what you'd focus on! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyH.B.April 5, 2017 at 7:08 AMI was brought home from the hospital in a 1939 CHevy...allegedly.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneApril 5, 2017 at 11:34 AMTHAT is so cool! Very stylish transport. I love the big fat wheel covers. I think I was brought home in a 1960 pink Rambler. Must be why I'm such a ramblin' gal. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Playin' Ice Storm Bingo Been playing since last night, when the sound of ice pelting the deck, the trees, the electrical grid, pricked up my e… Keep reading
A New Year ---Choose Your Adventure This planning questionnaire will help you set goals and make 2019 the year of your dreams!For each item, choose one:T… Keep reading
Golden Age of the TV Repairman "Okay now kids, settle down. The show is starting." "Why did we have to get all dressed up just to watc… Keep reading
Snapshot of a forgotten spring ritual from bygone days Children gather for the turd cake Keep reading
That looks like a '39 Chevy.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Of course that of all things in the pic would be what you'd focus on!
ReplyDeleteI was brought home from the hospital in a 1939 CHevy...allegedly.
ReplyDeleteTHAT is so cool! Very stylish transport. I love the big fat wheel covers.
ReplyDeleteI think I was brought home in a 1960 pink Rambler. Must be why I'm such a ramblin' gal.