2017 has me like.... Simone Wednesday, January 04, 2017 So much for reflection and burning candles and shit. I'm having trouble adjusting to the new year. Comments H.B.January 4, 2017 at 6:53 AMhold on to your trousers. It only ramps up from here.I, for one, have been holding off paying any bills...that "date" thing.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneJanuary 4, 2017 at 8:27 AMYeah, I hear ya. Though for some odd reason I have a predilection for odd numbers. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Playin' Ice Storm Bingo Been playing since last night, when the sound of ice pelting the deck, the trees, the electrical grid, pricked up my e… Keep reading
A New Year ---Choose Your Adventure This planning questionnaire will help you set goals and make 2019 the year of your dreams!For each item, choose one:T… Keep reading
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Snapshot of a forgotten spring ritual from bygone days Children gather for the turd cake Keep reading
Tornado Drill! Just like that winter is turning to spring and in Kansas that means one thing -- let the tornado drills begin! Kansas i… Keep reading
hold on to your trousers. It only ramps up from here.
ReplyDeleteI, for one, have been holding off paying any bills...that "date" thing.
Yeah, I hear ya. Though for some odd reason I have a predilection for odd numbers.
ReplyDelete