Christmas Gifts for Music Lovers - A Catalog I'd Like To see Simone Thursday, December 22, 2016 Comments SuzanneDecember 22, 2016 at 12:07 PMI want them allllll!!!!!! Once again, you have me laughing out loud. As the kids say these days..."you slay!"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneDecember 22, 2016 at 12:42 PMThanks! Do they still say that? ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySuzanneDecember 22, 2016 at 1:58 PMhaha.i may be a bit behind. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPeriodicalCuriosityJanuary 5, 2017 at 10:00 AMThis catalog is great! I love your faces!!! They are so perfect! Your Dean!!! And I the burned out Bob Marley Alarm clock dude is hilarious. I love this!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Hail, October! Yes!-- Hail, October! In welcoming this glorious and best of all months, I bring you the words of my sister Laura, who… Keep reading
Bright Objects Hypnotize the Mind I did not know that April the 14th was National Poem in Your Pocket Day. I did know that April was National Poetry Mont… Keep reading
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
Wunnerful, Wunnerful Oh god, this made me laugh until I almost cried. Here "Gail and Dale", the perky, steam-cleaned duo on Lawre… Keep reading
I want them allllll!!!!!! Once again, you have me laughing out loud. As the kids say these days..."you slay!"
ReplyDeleteThanks! Do they still say that?
ReplyDeletehaha.i may be a bit behind.
ReplyDeleteThis catalog is great! I love your faces!!! They are so perfect! Your Dean!!! And I the burned out Bob Marley Alarm clock dude is hilarious. I love this!!!
ReplyDelete