Christmas Gifts for Music Lovers - A Catalog I'd Like To see Simone Thursday, December 22, 2016 Comments SuzanneDecember 22, 2016 at 12:07 PMI want them allllll!!!!!! Once again, you have me laughing out loud. As the kids say these days..."you slay!"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneDecember 22, 2016 at 12:42 PMThanks! Do they still say that? ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySuzanneDecember 22, 2016 at 1:58 PMhaha.i may be a bit behind. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPeriodicalCuriosityJanuary 5, 2017 at 10:00 AMThis catalog is great! I love your faces!!! They are so perfect! Your Dean!!! And I the burned out Bob Marley Alarm clock dude is hilarious. I love this!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Kerouac Quoted “The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of every… Keep reading
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Is It Time To Get Started On Those Collateral Vessels? Everyone knows that the heart is a muscle. But who wants to dwell on it? I am well aware that my heart --progenitor and… Keep reading
Holy Crap, It's Cold! This morning Roger heard the following forecast: The current temperature was 4 degrees. The high today would be 9 degre… Keep reading
Little Artists Annabelle likes to freeze videos on YouTube and try to draw the cartoon characters. One of her favorite cartoons right … Keep reading
I want them allllll!!!!!! Once again, you have me laughing out loud. As the kids say these days..."you slay!"
ReplyDeleteThanks! Do they still say that?
ReplyDeletehaha.i may be a bit behind.
ReplyDeleteThis catalog is great! I love your faces!!! They are so perfect! Your Dean!!! And I the burned out Bob Marley Alarm clock dude is hilarious. I love this!!!
ReplyDelete