Slipping Into Darkness Simone Sunday, November 06, 2016 It begins. Nothing can stop it now. We are hurtling towards winter....Slipping into darkness.... Comments SuzanneNovember 9, 2016 at 4:02 PMoh...my...goodness! This song was part of my young 20's confused life! very appropriate for the approach of winter! dark times. cold times. no hope except the holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am ready with my fluffy robe and thick socks.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
How to Meteorite Should you one day hear a tremendous crash, feel the house shake, and find a hole in your roof, with the air smelling o… Keep reading
I Wanna Drive a Big Rectangle I used to think a 1980's Volvo wagon was the ultimate in mobile rectangularity, but this is the real beast. It'… Keep reading
I'm Going to Miss the YELLING I guess I like the old, clunky ways. The National Weather Service is going to stop "yelling" at us in all ca… Keep reading
Oddly Correct On Friday, Roger and I checked out a hole-in-the wall coffee place in Westport called "Oddly Correct." The … Keep reading
oh...my...goodness! This song was part of my young 20's confused life! very appropriate for the approach of winter! dark times. cold times. no hope except the holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am ready with my fluffy robe and thick socks.
ReplyDelete