It's October, Get Out Your Voltage Meter Simone Thursday, October 01, 2015 Because this is my month of increasing power!...... .....culminating in energy levels heretofore achieved only with the Super Industrial VHF tubes of old Comments Periodical CuriosityOctober 6, 2015 at 12:05 PMyeah! Power up!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Spocktober! The month has almost got away from me! I can't believe I am just now posting about it. It's not logical, captai… Keep reading
Car Tag The Merry Pranksters I'm looking for a word or phrase that evokes a free-wheelin' non-conformist spirit of adve… Keep reading
Oddly Correct On Friday, Roger and I checked out a hole-in-the wall coffee place in Westport called "Oddly Correct." The … Keep reading
Simone's Rules for Snow Days We're up to our arses in snow and there's more on the way! I love the freedom of no school and no work, but in… Keep reading
yeah! Power up!
ReplyDelete