Happy Valentine's Day Simone Monday, February 14, 2011 Twain in Tesla's lab Comments Outer Space AlienFebruary 27, 2011 at 6:37 PMTesla unit oh has much revered at home planet!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Car Tag The Merry Pranksters I'm looking for a word or phrase that evokes a free-wheelin' non-conformist spirit of adve… Keep reading
Is It Time To Get Started On Those Collateral Vessels? Everyone knows that the heart is a muscle. But who wants to dwell on it? I am well aware that my heart --progenitor and… Keep reading
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
Dirty Water This is one of my favorite songs from the 60's. We had the 45 when I was a kid. I listened to it in the basement ag… Keep reading
Wind! Sun! Stickers! On Wednesday the girls and I set out to play tennis, but it quickly became a game of sticker ball. On the way to the te… Keep reading
My chat with the bike dude at the Frigid Creme While in Ness, the girls and I were happy to find The Frigid Creme operating under its summer hours, though for some r… Keep reading
Tesla unit oh has much revered at home planet!
ReplyDelete