Colorado Dreaming Simone Friday, October 09, 2009 Comments Periodical CuriosityOctober 13, 2009 at 12:36 PMThese two...too cute! Great pics!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Dirty Water This is one of my favorite songs from the 60's. We had the 45 when I was a kid. I listened to it in the basement ag… Keep reading
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
Car Tag The Merry Pranksters I'm looking for a word or phrase that evokes a free-wheelin' non-conformist spirit of adve… Keep reading
Don't You Want To Sing With Heino? I have Germanic ancestry in my blood but I swear to god sometimes I don't understand the German people at all. Keep reading
Is It Time To Get Started On Those Collateral Vessels? Everyone knows that the heart is a muscle. But who wants to dwell on it? I am well aware that my heart --progenitor and… Keep reading
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
These two...too cute! Great pics!
ReplyDelete