Wake Up Call At The Hotel Rastafarian Simone Monday, August 31, 2009 Music playing from speakers in room: "Get up, Stand up! Stand up for your rights! Get up, Stand up! Don't give up the fight" Comments suzanneSeptember 2, 2009 at 4:19 PMi googled "hotel rastafarian" and danged if your blog site with quote didn't come up! pretty amazing. you are google-universal!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimoneSeptember 2, 2009 at 10:50 PMDo you know the song?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplysuzanneSeptember 3, 2009 at 1:40 PMdo i know the song??? heck yeah i know the song! child of the 60's here. it wasn't all beach boys and beatles.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPeriodical CuriositySeptember 8, 2009 at 8:06 AMDid you draw this?! It looks like Shimmy lines. Love this post! I wish that song would make me a revolutionary zombie :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Don't You Want To Sing With Heino? I have Germanic ancestry in my blood but I swear to god sometimes I don't understand the German people at all. Keep reading
Dirty Water This is one of my favorite songs from the 60's. We had the 45 when I was a kid. I listened to it in the basement ag… Keep reading
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
Random Acts Of Canineness Galloping horses couldn't have surprised us more. In one wooosh the canine had bounded across the room and ONTO THE… Keep reading
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Is It Time To Get Started On Those Collateral Vessels? Everyone knows that the heart is a muscle. But who wants to dwell on it? I am well aware that my heart --progenitor and… Keep reading
i googled "hotel rastafarian" and danged if your blog site with quote didn't come up! pretty amazing. you are google-universal!
ReplyDeleteDo you know the song?
ReplyDeletedo i know the song??? heck yeah i know the song! child of the 60's here. it wasn't all beach boys and beatles.
ReplyDeleteDid you draw this?! It looks like Shimmy lines. Love this post! I wish that song would make me a revolutionary zombie :)
ReplyDelete