Summer Weirdness Simone Wednesday, July 15, 2009 Feeling weird and unsettled? No? Well, you will after seeing this video of Leonard Nimoy singing about Bilbo Baggins. It's indescribable. Enjoy. Comments Periodical CuriosityJuly 15, 2009 at 3:40 PMHoly Hell! I freakin love it, as you would imagine. I'm going to pray for a resurrection of this kind of entertainment. Leonard Nimoy is so Awesome!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Playin' Ice Storm Bingo Been playing since last night, when the sound of ice pelting the deck, the trees, the electrical grid, pricked up my e… Keep reading
A New Year ---Choose Your Adventure This planning questionnaire will help you set goals and make 2019 the year of your dreams!For each item, choose one:T… Keep reading
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Snapshot of a forgotten spring ritual from bygone days Children gather for the turd cake Keep reading
Tornado Drill! Just like that winter is turning to spring and in Kansas that means one thing -- let the tornado drills begin! Kansas i… Keep reading
Holy Hell! I freakin love it, as you would imagine. I'm going to pray for a resurrection of this kind of entertainment. Leonard Nimoy is so Awesome!
ReplyDelete