Tis The Season For Embarrassing Oversights Simone Monday, December 03, 2007 Comments AnonymousDecember 4, 2007 at 9:41 AMDo you want to touch my monkey? Touch it, love it. Now it is the time we dance..do do do do do.Shprocketsch! That's what this pose reminds me of. Peace and Love-'Tis the season.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Don't You Want To Sing With Heino? I have Germanic ancestry in my blood but I swear to god sometimes I don't understand the German people at all. Keep reading
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
Random Acts Of Canineness Galloping horses couldn't have surprised us more. In one wooosh the canine had bounded across the room and ONTO THE… Keep reading
Electricity It's time for some mindless 80's synthpop. Yes, it's simplistic and repetitive, but at its best, it can als… Keep reading
Burl Protesters Disrupt Holiday Festivities Peaksville, MD – A beloved holiday tradition turned ugly in Peaksville, Maryland when local pro-Burl and anti-Burl fac… Keep reading
Do you want to touch my monkey? Touch it, love it. Now it is the time we dance..do do do do do.
ReplyDeleteShprocketsch! That's what this pose reminds me of. Peace and Love-'Tis the season.