Most Frightening Of All Were The Awkward Silences Simone Thursday, November 01, 2007 Comments AnonymousNovember 1, 2007 at 12:54 PMMan, these are really good--Good wrist action! Horse head and Shark head are spectacular! My favorite is the ghost--for some reason the black holes for the eyes and mouth give the fabric that Jan Van Eyck fold--so hard to do! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Gleesome Gladness Ninety-seven years ago today was the first day of the first "official" Kansas State Fair, held on September… Keep reading
Random Acts Of Canineness Galloping horses couldn't have surprised us more. In one wooosh the canine had bounded across the room and ONTO THE… Keep reading
Don't You Want To Sing With Heino? I have Germanic ancestry in my blood but I swear to god sometimes I don't understand the German people at all. Keep reading
2011 Is Here And Waits For No One It's only the 3rd. The year is so tender. Yet here we are, breaking it in. Everything gearing up, full steam ahead.… Keep reading
Cheeses Of My Life I have tasted the cheese, er cheeses, of my life –a P’tit Basque and Prince De Claverolle. Both cheeses are French, mad… Keep reading
No Jellybeans On Easter. I couldn't find our Easter baskets. They're either in the garage, buried under a pile of boxes and probably all… Keep reading
Man, these are really good--Good wrist action! Horse head and Shark head are spectacular! My favorite is the ghost--for some reason the black holes for the eyes and mouth give the fabric that Jan Van Eyck fold--so hard to do! :)
ReplyDelete